-
October 1st, 2004, 08:37 PM
#1521
Inactive Member
What the hell?! Eurogamers being cut a fair deal?! I'm writing to my congressman!
-
October 1st, 2004, 10:03 PM
#1522
Senior Hostboard Member
-
October 2nd, 2004, 02:55 AM
#1523
Inactive Member
Shellshock: 'Nam 67 kicks ass.
I got it today.
Good times.
Still haven't beat it but so far I have:
Paid a hooker.
Blown shiznit up.
Killed lots of Gooks.
Blown more shiznit up.
Watched a napalm strike.
Killed more Gooks.
Listened to the music.
Good game if you want to expirence Nam.
-
October 2nd, 2004, 10:17 AM
#1524
Senior Hostboard Member
I agree, that was a great demo. Easily the greatest CG cut-scenes to grace the PS2.
-
October 2nd, 2004, 03:22 PM
#1525
Inactive Member
MGS3Demo>>>>>>>>>j00
-
October 2nd, 2004, 08:41 PM
#1526
Inactive Member
Still playing Shellshock. I might beat it tonight.
-
October 2nd, 2004, 09:44 PM
#1527
Inactive Member
eeehehehehe, i have also recently purchased star ocean 3, and i gotta say it is absolutely fantastic. i've only recently started playing it, but from what i have experienced so far, it is brilliant. the gameplay is a little oriented around button bashing at the beginning, but ive heard of it getting far more complex and enjoyable in the future....and the music is brilliant!!!!!
i swear, while traversing through some woods in the game, i encounter some ruins, so i enter. as i deleve into the ruins, i expect the music to change to a slow, perhaps somewhat sinister tone, to reflect on the structural state of the buildings. instead, im bestowed with this AWESOME guiter-based rock song, which just stunned me into submission! i had to stop playing and just sit there, listening to the song because it was so unexpected, yet so brilliant! eeeee.
and yeah, graphics are very good, characters are interesting, and compelling, and everything is just brilliant and im just pleased it is, on avereage, a 60 hour game, just to complete the story.
-
October 2nd, 2004, 09:52 PM
#1528
Inactive Member
Neat, if I was a RPGer I'd get it.
Beat Shellshock, that was fun. I'll probably beat Wolfenstein or Simpsons Road Rage next.
-
October 2nd, 2004, 10:21 PM
#1529
Senior Hostboard Member
Played a little Dark Chronicle. Looks very good so far; its got brilliant cel-shading, catchy up-beat music and a well designed gameplay engine that makes Zelda feel limited. It certainly wasnt easy to find though, there was only one copy in my whole town, selling pre-owned for ?30 ($50). Now there are none.
*Holds on tight to copy*
-
October 2nd, 2004, 11:01 PM
#1530
Senior Hostboard Member
still NFSU, I might beat it next week, and then on to Silent Hill 4 or NeverWinter Nights...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks